Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, you will give TAFT permission to send you information about their festivals. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- TAFT decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and no cash alternative will be offered.
- TAFT reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to re-draw the competition if an ineligible entrant is drawn.
- TAFT reserve the right to use each winner’s name for promotional media and publicity purposes (including the social media and website pages).
- When collecting personal information, TAFT comply with the Privacy Act 1993 and the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987.
- TAFT may terminate, suspend, modify or cancel the competition (including without limitation varying the prize) at any time by notice published on the RESET2020 or Taranaki Graden Festival websites.
- The parent or legal guardian of an entrant under the age of 16 must consent to these terms and conditions before the entrant can participate in the competition.
- The winning entries will be selected by date and the winners will be contacted by email or telephone. If TAFT is unable to contact each winner after three attempts, TAFT will be entitled to select another winner.
Taranaki Arts Festival Trust collects and retains information regarding visitors to our web site for the following purposes:
Personal information collected for the above purposes will be retained by Taranaki Arts Festival Trust in its database. You have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to access any personal information held about you and to correct or delete such information from Taranaki Arts Festival Trust database. You can do this by .
Collection of Data
We use your IP address and browser information to help gather broad demographic information.
Some services require registration, which requires users to give us contact information (such as name and e-mail address).
When specifically requested by the user, we use customer contact information from registration forms to send the user information about our company and services. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Any user may cancel or opt-out of any service or future mailing; by clicking on the link within a received email, or by .
Demographic and profile data is collected at our site. We use this data to strategize and prioritize the development of new products and services. From time to time, this information may be shared with advertisers and other parties -- but only an overall, non-identifying, aggregate basis. We never sell, give, share, or disclose any specific personal information we collect on our site, except as required to complete a credit card transaction as requested by the user, when required.
This site contains links to other sites. Taranaki Arts Festival Trust is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Although the information provided in this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct as at the date it was submitted, we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site, its contents or the content of any web site linked to or from this site, nor do we undertake to keep this site updated. We will not be liable for any damage, loss, claim or expense suffered as a result of the information on this site or any linked site not being accurate or updated.
You must take your own steps to ensure that the process, which you employ for accessing this site, does not expose you to the risk of viruses or other forms of interference, which may damage your computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system arising out of or relating to your use of this site or any linked site.
Any information, which you transmit to us, is transmitted through a secure Internet system. All reasonable steps to ensure that this information is secure have been taken but we can not warrant all information will be secure at all times.
This site is controlled and operated from New Zealand. We make no representation or warranty that the material in this site is appropriate or available for use in other countries or that such material satisfies the laws of other countries. If you choose to access this site from countries outside New Zealand, you do so of your own initiative. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to this site is not illegal or prohibited and for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in this site in violation of New Zealand laws and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in this site (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, software and icons) are owned by, or licensed to Taranaki Arts Festival Trust. Except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not, in any form or by any means, copy, adapt, store, distribute or reproduce any part of this site without the written permission of Taranaki Arts Festival Trust.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.